Monday, August 17, 2015

Presidential Candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton

© Neil Feigeles, Sunday, August 16, 2015,  23.5" x 24.9" Digital art 


Presidential Candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton © Neil Feigeles,  Here's my first attempt at capturing the essence of possibly our next President, Hillary Clinton. I've personally always admired her,  and hopefully my art gives her the gravitas that I think she deserves. Win or lose, this great American has solidified her place in the history books. Personally I hope, her story has an even more historic chapter to write. And yes, she's got my vote.  


Below is a chart of the finished sketch,  The art was hand illustrated by me. Drawn in Corel Painter, using a Wacom tablet. No tracing,  just drawing from scratch just like the good old days of pencil on paper, but with the benefit of modern technology. 




No comments: