Sunday, July 02, 2017

YES, THATS WHERE YOU'VE SEEN MY FACE 
Over the years I've gotten the chance to work on several really fun projects, as showcased in the graphic that starts this blog post. As is the nature of the business, one usually doesn't know if you make it on screen until the project arrives at the neighborhood cineplex or premieres on our televisions. So its always a happy surprise to discover all your hard work  was used or better yet, what you did, visually helped the filmmakers vision.  


Recently I had the pleasure of working on. The Greatest Showman, starring Hugh Jackman. The film which is a project very near and dear to the star's heart, that he's been trying to get produced for over a decade. Well from what I witnessed in person the star of film and stage should be pretty pleased with the results. I was lucky to get the chance to work on several scenes as a background performer, and happily some of my work actually made it to official trailer for the movie which over around Christmas Day in 2017. 


Here's a link to the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXCTMGYUg9A


Until Next Time,
Neil

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom says you look so cute in your makeup. Do I have to pay to see you in this movie?

Neil Feigeles said...

I presume eventually it'll be on cable… so no by then. But sadly, yes if you wish to see it in the movies once it premieres around the holidays.