Tuesday, April 05, 2016

SO NOW I'M A CLOTHES DESIGNER…
WHO KNEW?
Seems my having fun with my iPhone has maybe transformed me into the next Project Runway Contestant.
As some of you know I've been discovering another part of my creative world, photography. And have been showcasing that part of my creative life on Instagram. Well recently I've been putting some of those images on Red Bubble, where my art and now digital photography can be purchased as t-shirts, prints and many other items. 
Here's a link to those.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/neilfeigeles/collections/499549-photography

Well, I was recently contacted by another site Vida (or ShopVida, as they like to be called), to sell my art, actually mostly my photography. Its pretty nifty to see what was once something that made you pause and take a few shots to seeing them transformed (if I do say so myself), into really pretty cool looking wearable clothes. 
Maybe my obsession with Project Runway, including those from other nations (showcased on Youtube), have led me to this. 
Well at least next year for Christmas and other occasions, when I never know what to get for my friends and loved ones, I think I now know where to buy scarfs and pretty frocks. Way cool.

And here's the link to that.
http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/neil-feigeles

Currently there are 100 items online for you to look at. Here are just a few to make you go… hm. 




















Hope you like. check out the site, perhaps maybe I could help decorate your life as well as your walls.


Neil


No comments: