Saturday, March 24, 2018

JUST CALL ME NORMAN… 


A few days back, the episode of HBO’s DIVORCE which I worked on sometime during the last summer… aired on Sunday night. Sorry I didn’t get the chance to alert anyone… actually thought the season was 10 episodes long… oops…
Any who, yes I make a brief but hopefully comical moment during it… and heres a couple of screen caps to showcase my moment in the Sun.
Its Season 2 Episode 8: entitled ‘Alone Again, Naturally’
I play ‘Norman’ and for two days everywhere I went on set I heard… NORM, and kept feeling like I entered the set of CHEERS…

I do make a few brief appearances throughout the barbecue sequence… just look for the pink shirt…
which begins around 16 minute mark. The entire scene last a good 5 to 10 minutes.
I should mention: another one of my other close-ups didn’t make the cut… bummer… I was on the steps walking down and was met by one of the co-stars of the show, the great Tracey Letts… but no complaints.

Note, you need HBO to watch the show 

SO I SPENT THE DAY 'PLAYING' TAILER 

The Looming Tower… so I made the cutI spent a fun day on June 6, 2017 working on a Hulu mini-series which at the time was entitled 40 North. And I spent the day playing a tailer in a scene, got direction in tailoring, watched a few videos on youtube and played for a good half an hour or so and then the principles in the scene showed up and we shot the scene … 

Well the mini-series is out now and its now calledThe Looming Tower…And the scene made it on air and was showcased in (Episode 4) which just premiered. Here are some screen caps from it… 

Of note: you need Hulu to watch it

Until next time

Neil

No comments: