Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A NEW PLACE TO FIND MY ART ONLINE
Just added Society6, a great place to find my illustrations

Its always fun to discover a new site online that showcases art. Well, last week I had a get together with some old friends, from the art world. Actually friends from High School and College. And one of them, mentioned a site, I hadn't heard of, Society6.



So after we said our good byes, I investigated, and well, here you go. I am now happy to announce that I have added a new place online to showcase my illustrations. And to give fans of my work or my subjects, another option in how you can get your very own. 


As seen here, from the screen caps of the site, the art is showcased very nicely. And if you like art, you should spend a few minutes on their site. In my brief search through the talents showcased, I found several I'm definitely gonna be revisiting in the their future.  




If you get the chance, please check it out. To go directly to the site, here's the link:  https://society6.com/nfeigeles

Until next time, 
Neil

No comments: