Wednesday, May 18, 2016

SEEMS I DID MAKE FINAL CUT

Well at least my face made the FIRST LOOK TEASER 


Recently as mentioned in this blogI had the fun job of being a Sketch artist in a Court Room scene shot for the Pilot for the new Michael Weatherly television series Bull

Well the series has been picked up… yeah! and to my happy surprise I actually made an appearance in the First Look Teaser released.
Showcased here are a few screen caps of the Teaser, my appearance is very brief in it, but I did find a few moments when I am visible for the world to see… that is if you really squint your eyes while trying to find me.  




So much fun watching the Teaser, because the only scenes I knew about were the scenes I worked on. I honestly didn't know what was happening accept for what I could read in the sides (the script of the scenes I worked on), or what I was lucky enough to be in the middle of, or at least within shouting distance. So now I'm excited to see the scenes that we only get a brief glimpse of from the edited sequences showcased. Fingers crossed when the episode airs, I get a little more screen time then whats on the teaser. At least I hope me drawing the art and/or the art itself will be shown. 


As some of you all know, I recently did a sketch of Michael Weatherly, and if you are a fan, it is now available to get in various ways, from T-Shirt to canvas prints, or better yet, the original art itself, please check out the links below.



Michael Weatherly, Art © Neil Feigeles,  April 24, 2016


Please check out the links below 




Thanks for visiting today. 

Questions, comments, commissions…

Neil 

No comments: