Wednesday, December 30, 2015

RON WEASLEY 
AS PORTRAYED BY
ACTOR RUPERT GRINT

Art was sketched on Wednesday, Dec 30, 2015  © Neil Feigeles  
Hand drawn with Prismacolor color pencils on 24 lb, 8 1/2 x 11 white paper.

RON WEASLEY, AS PORTRAYED BY ACTOR RUPERT GRINT, like many, I was instantly charmed by the comedic abilities of actor Rupert Grint, as he seemed born to play Harry Potters best friend in the film versions of  J. K. Rowling's terrific series of novels. And watching him grow in the series as a actors was one of the highlights of the series for me.   
As for the art, I decided to sketch Ron, I mean Rupert, at a young age, when he was visually how I most see Harry in my imagination. The art was sketched the old fashioned way by hand and drawn with PRISMAcolor color pencils on December 30, 2015. The finished art was illustrated on 8 1/2” x 11”  24b white paper 
I also scanned my sketch in stages, to showcase this was done by hand. Hope you like…Neil


No comments: