Thursday, January 28, 2016


FINALLY I GET TO SHOWCASE MY ACTING TO THE WORLD… ONLINE

Thanks to the stars aligning, I've been able to add another item to my bucket list. I just launched my latest online promotional venue, to present my performances from stage and films that I've acted in. 
You guessed it, as the visual above showcases, I've created a 'channel' on YouTube.com.  As some of you know, after a long stretch of life out of the spotlight, last year turned out to be a banner year for me in regards to getting my face out there again, both on stage and on screen. Luckily several of my film roles from last year have begun arriving at my door step, and two of those I've gotten finished copies of. Which allowed me to finally give my friends and family, and whomever discovers them, a chance to actually see what I've been discussing.
Currently there are 2 short films, I worked on in 2015, Bell's Pawnshop where I was featured as Mr. Button, and The Painter, which I was the lead in. I also uploaded a performance of 'Line' from 2007, its presented in 3 parts. Or simply go to the link below: 















No comments: