Saturday, January 23, 2016


Art was sketched on Saturday Jan 13, 2016  © Neil Feigeles  
Hand drawn with Prismacolor color pencils on 24 lb, 8 1/2 x 11 white paper.

Honestly I've never read any of the works of George R. R. Martin, I was introduced to his him watching the HBO series Game of Thrones. Which of course was adapted from his A Song of Ice and Fire series of novels. And as most of those who did, I'm a fan his world probably for life
I've been itching to try my hand at sketching this creative genius, and wanted to bring him sense of sweetness and wonder into my attempt. Sometimes the creative person behind the curtain, is as interesting as the characters they've brought into the world. I certainly had fun trying to capture his spirt and hope other like my finished attempt.

I also scanned the art in stages to showcase this was done by hand. 





Hope you like… If you do, and would like to see more, please check out the link: 
Any questions comments, suggestions… commissions… let me know… thanks, 

Neil

No comments: