Friday, January 08, 2016

GUESS I DIDN'T DREAM IT… 

Ta Da! Ladies and Gentlemen, I present my performance in THE PAINTER…




And if you would like to see it, please go to this link you will get to watch the film (at least for the time being). 
The Painter - Directed by Julie Angelo - Featuring Neil Feigeles 

As mentioned in a previous blog from Tuesday, November 24, 2015http://neilfeigeles.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-first-lead-it-took-me-long-enough.html. I recently got the lead in The Painter, a short, directed by Julie Angelo which I filmed on Monday November 23rd at the New York Film Academy

The films only runs 2:37 minutes

Its so interesting seeing the film now, the way its lit, how the models are showcased, how I'm filmed. You tell me, what you think… 
Here are a few screen caps from the film.





See the painting gets some screen time too…

And yes, I got credited on film, and my name's spelled correctly!

Hope you like, let me know, share it if you like or even if you don't. 

Neil

No comments: