Wednesday, January 06, 2016

TYRION LANNISTER
AS PORTRAYED BY
ACTOR PETER DINKLAGE

Art was sketched on Wednesday Jan 6, 2016  © Neil Feigeles  
Hand drawn with Prismacolor color pencils on 24 lb, 8 1/2 x 11 white paper.

Tyrion Lannister as portrayed by actor Peter Dinklage  
As portrayed amazing by actor Peter Dinklage, on the ground breaking HBO series Game of Thrones. Which of course was adapted from the  George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series of novels. 
I like many who have watched this brilliant series have been hooked from the second I sat down to watch it. Sadly, I skipped it at first, having never read the books (I hear they’re good), I honestly wasn’t interested in watching another bad sword and sorcery epic attempt on TV. So I decided to miss it. Not the first time I’ve done a dumb thing. So a week before the second season’s finale aired. I decided to watch all of season one and all of season two (up to the next to last episode of the 2nd season). Figured if I like it, I’d be able to enjoy the finale like everyone else as it was happening.
Well within the first hour, I was hooked, and have been ever since.
Anyway, one of the best parts of the show for me is the character of Tyrion Lannister as played by actor Peter Dinklage. I’ve always admired the man’s talents as an actor, and seeing him play with this great role in this great series, is simply one of the best things I’ve ever watched on television.    
I also scanned the art in stages, to showcase this was done by hand

Hope you like… If you do, and would like to see more, please check out the link: 

Any questions comments, suggestions… commissions… let me know… thanks, Neil


No comments: